Declaration of Accessibility
The Mishka Wristwatches website is investing considerable efforts and resources in order to provide all of its customers with an equitable, respectful, accessible and professional service.
Pursuant to the Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Law – 1998 and the regulations enacted by virtue thereof, numerous efforts and resources have been invested in performing the required accessibility adaptations that would enable a person with disabilities to receive the same services provided to all other customers, in an independent and equitable manner.
Building Accessibility Arrangements
Our studio is located at the following address: 41 Ahi Eilat St.; Kfar Yona; Israel. We can be contacted using the alternative methods appearing on the “Contact Us” webpage, by telephone and/or by e-mail.
Accessibility adaptations have been implemented on our website in accordance with the content accessibility standard.
The adaptations implemented in the website have been tested using the most common browsers: Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- The website was adapted to the accessibility regulations according to the recommendations of Israeli Standard 5568 for content accessibility on websites.
- The website was adapted for the Chrome browser.
- The website can be browsed using desktop computers, tablets and cellular devices.
- We have used clear colors, while employing a suitable contrast ratio between the color of the content and the background.
- We have added detailed tags in the Contact Us form appearing on the Contact Us webpage.
- The information has been written in a clear and simple manner, that is accessible to users and screen readers alike.
- We have adopted the standard use of hierarchical titles, according to their location and the information written therein.
- We have added detailed page titles in line with the information appearing therein.
Accessible Customer Service
- Employee training for accessible service – We conduct training intended to provide familiarity with the issue of accessibility, to create awareness amongst our employees and provide practical tools for providing accessible service.
- Accessible call center – Our call center was made accessible to ensure that information is conveyed in clear language and with no background music.
- Additional means of contact – There exist several additional ways for contacting us:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Telephone: +972-53-474-3384
- Using the Contact Us form on the website: https://mishkawatch.com/צרו-קשר/
Information Concerning Website Accessibility
- This website complies with the demands of the Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Regulations (Adaptations of Service Accessibility) – 2013.
- The accessibility adaptations were implemented pursuant to the recommendations of Israeli Standard 5568 for content accessibility online, at an AA level, along with the international document WCAG2.0.
- The inspections were tested using the highest degree of compatibility for the Chrome browser..
- The website provides a semantic structure for supportive technologies and support for the widespread usage pattern of operation using a keyboard and the arrow, ESC and ENTER keys for exiting menus and windows.
- Adapted for displaying using common browsers and cellular phones.
- In order to enjoy an optimal browser experience with a screen reading software, we recommend using the most updated NVDA software.
- Provision of information in an accessible format – Our office offers customers the possibility of obtaining information in accessible formats. The provision of information is free and is intended for people with disabilities. For contact and information concerning accessibility, please contact us.
Methods of Contacting Us Regarding Requests and Suggestions for Improving Accessibility
We emphasize that we are constantly continuing our efforts to approve the accessibility of the company as part of our commitment to enable the population at large, including people with disabilities, to receive the most accessible service.
In case that you have encountered a problem or malfunction in terms of accessibility, please let us know and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution for you and to handle the malfunction as soon as possible.
Publication of the Declaration of Accessibility
The declaration of accessibility was updated on: 30-Oct-2021